Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games



Oh my gosh, I didn't know how much I wanted this game. It's not a real, intense need, persay, but I would like to have this in my video game collection by winter.

It looks like such a good Family game, or it could be some fun with friends. I love the Winter Olympics, because of all the fun skating and snowboarding and stuff. That, and it's a nice way to spend a winter day.

The extra modes like Snowball Fights and Skiing with power-ups look like some silly fun. And the new characters, such as Metal Sonic and Silver, are loved.

I'd like to get this, as I never picked up the first installment.

Toting new features on its predecessor, such as the ability to customize miis and a sort of campaign mode, and with a price tag of $49.99, expect to see this game in stores next month.

Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment