Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Figure Skating Legend Michelle Kwan



Michelle Kwan was someone I really admired growing up, and even now I look back and view her as an inspiration. I remember looking forward to watching figure skating any time I could catch it on T.V. The Winter Olympics were always a time where I would sit on the floor in front of the Television and stay up late to watch these athletes and their powerful, graceful movements.
Out of any skater I remember watching, Michelle Kwan will always be the one who comes to mind when I hear the words "figure skating". I bought books about her, and had a replica of the necklace she always wore. I treasured that necklace, and wore it often. It was something I took very good care of, and held at high value.
She never did win a gold medal, but she deserved it just as much as anyone who did.
I'd like to share her with you today.



Michelle Kwan in Action

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MICHELLE!! I was wondering if you knew where I could find the necklace...a replica ofcourse!!

    ReplyDelete