Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you like Waffles?

YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES

I had some waffles with banana slices and maple syrup for breakfast today :DD

They were super good.

I'm getting all set up for selling things on Deviantart, Etsy, Amazon.com, and wherever else. It's both a fun and intimidating experience. :)

I now have a Paypal & an Amazon.com Store:
(I'm still learning how to use the Paypal.)



My sister has been really into watching the anime Shugo Chara recently.
Everytime it's on and I happen to be near by.... I can't help but watch it, too, lolz. The art style is just way too cuuuuuuute! *v* Although the storyline with this Black Cat guy is weird, everything else is enjoyable :) The characters are hilariously adorable.


♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♠ ♣

I have a lot of babysitting to do the week of the 21st. All week, every day, morning to night. Intense. I feel like it's going to be awkward fitting in showers and brushing my teeth there and stuff, but it'll be okay. . . .

As a matter of fact, I need to go get ready for babysitting tonight, too. . . .



They're having a Pikachu-Colored-Pichu giveaway at Gamestop until the 14th of February. I'm planning on going this weekend, because if you get the Pikachu-Colored-Pichu, and then purchase Heart Gold or Soul Silver, you can transfer the Pichu to either game and trigger and event. This event will allow you to obtain the rare Gizamimi, or Notched-Ear-Pichu. Her theme song is pretty catchy.




One more thing, I saw this

on Deviantart today, and I just thought, "How cool are those?"
I find them to be really inspiring.


Edit: I am a sucker for cute things today.

How cute is that? Hannari Tofu plush aren't new to me or anything, but it's been awhile since I've seen one, and. . . d'aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment