Thursday, February 4, 2010

So.... (Forever 21)

"SEW BUTTONS!"
-My Uncle

....Anyway, I've kind of promised myself, the universe, whatever that I can't buy anything else for a while. I mean, I don't even have the money, so it's not a hard promise to keep.

But how cute are these? I mean, for sale items.



And how nice is this?
(I've been thinking of selling on Etsy, too....)



I've bought myself some new jewelery, too >___> I hope I'm not a brat for showing this off, but Forever 21 again:




And that's kind of my shopping lately. That and a teddy bear (impulse buy) and Emma on DVD. And some books.

I should not be spending all day online. Therefore, I'm going to leave you guys with that. Even though it's pretty damn dull information, haha.

At least it's insight into my very poor fashion sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment