Saturday, February 13, 2010

Loreena McKennitt performs at Vancouver's Olympic Opening Ceremonies!!


click here to watch her performance ♥


I was ECSTATIC when I heard Loreena's voice coming from my television last night. I had thought they had used a recording and she wasn't there, so I was disappointed.... but! I went on MSN's Olympic page this morning, and for about 3 seconds, she appeared on the screen! She was there! I am so happy.

She performed her song "The Old Ways" in a scene full of the magic that is Autumn.
There were big, bright and beautiful leaves covering the stage. A large and golden full moon hovered in the air, gorgeous and a fantastic sight for the imagination. This was easily my favorite segment of the entire night.

To Listen to the full song used in the ceremonies, click here.
And don't forget that the video can be caught here.

No comments:

Post a Comment